Saturday 18 January 2014

More Housekeeping

  Apologies for the lack of actual posts about writing and books. I currently have only very limited access to the internet at the moment [I'm actually writing this from an internet cafe as I'm one of the few people in the UK that does not posses a laptop, nor do I have internet on my phone] but I promise that I have lots of [hopefully] interesting posts lined up, including book recommendations, interviews with writers, discussion of childhood favourites and even a writing competition with a real prize! So please do keep checking back or subscribe. In the meantime, why don't you check out a couple of my favourite literary blogs,http://www.trashionista.com/ and

http://dovegreyreader.typepad.com/

See you very soon for a bonafide post about books!Also if you have any ideas about things you'd like to see me blog about then please post in the comments below. I will consider all suggestions as long as they are about books or writing.

No comments: