Saturday 28 February 2015

So....I'm now a published author!

It's announcement time! My first completed novel From London To St Ives has been turned into an e-book by the wonderful people at Thought Catalog and is now ready to download! I'm really excited about this, as it now means that one of my writing dreams has come true - it's really great finally seeing my work in a format that other people can access, and not just as a word document on my computer!

So without further ado, here's the book's summary:

Olivia Johnson needs to get a life. She hates her job, hasn't seen her friends in ages, hasn't had a date since university and has no idea what her purpose should be. After a particularly bad day at work she decides to quit her job and take an impromptu holiday to Cornwall. Once there, she finds she doesn't want to leave...so she makes the spontaneous decision to up sticks, despite the fact that she doesn't know anyone in St. Ives and is now unemployed. Did she make the right decision or will she come to regret leaving London?

And here's what the book looks like:




If you want to download a copy for your kindle then click here, if you have a different kind of e-reader click here and if you're based in the United States, then click here. I'd recommend my book for anyone looking for a quick, summery beach read or for people who are at a crossroads in their life. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

No comments: